Join a team of professionals dedicated to delivering the highest level of eye care with Specsavers Warwick.
About the role:
- Ideally looking for full-time availability including some weekend availability
- Salary package from $100,000 – $110,000
- Looking for an Optometrist with 3+ years’ experience who can carry out eye examinations in accordance with Specsavers procedures and professional regulations whilst working alongside other optometrists and dispensing professional
- Have access to automated equipment including OCT that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care
- Work alongside an experienced optical dispensing team that will support you and allow you to focus on the patient
About the store:
- 2 test room practice with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- You will be seeing a varied and loyal patient base
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.