If you are looking for a store that focuses on the team members wellness look no further! Specsavers Willetton is a busy and growing store looking for an optometrist to join on a full-time or part-time basis.
About the role:
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Store implemented a wellness program which sees team members receiving massage vouchers
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Flexible roster on offer
About the store:
- Located within the Southlands Boulevard Shopping Centre, this practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- You will be supported by a friendly and experienced retail team who share the same focus and passion for our patients!
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.