Our Specsavers Wodonga practice has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Optometrist to join their team on either a full-time or part-time basis.
About the role:
- Work with market leading technology including OCT
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
- Specsavers Wodonga has 3 fully equipped testing rooms with OCT. You will be working alongside an experienced dispensing team that will ensure a smooth transition and pride themselves on delivering first-class health service.
- Wodonga is a stunning town located just three hours north-east of Melbourne, right on the boarder of Victoria and NSW.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.