Our Illawarra region is looking for a full-time or part-time optometrist to join their team. If you are looking to be closer to the beautiful coastline or for a new position in this region this is the perfect opportunity!
About the role:
- This position has flexibility on your regular roster and the ability to work around any current commitments
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have access to automated equipment including OCT that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care
- A varied patient demographic who is loyal to the store
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
- This 2-test room clinic utilises 5 dispense desks and 2 pre-test rooms. All testing rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- Our team prides itself on the store culture and longevity of staff in store – making every day enjoyable whilst providing the best patient care
- Wollongong is a large coastal city, south of Sydney along Grand Pacific Drive. Nestled between the ocean and the Illawarra escarpment, Wollongong provides the perfect relaxed city lifestyle.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.