Specsavers Berri are looking to talk to an experienced and ambitious Optometrist to fill their full time vacancy.
About the role:
- Extremely attractive salary – including bonus and a relocation package
- CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and HFA
- Good relationships with local ophthalmologists
About the store:
- Located within the Riverland Plaza Shopping Centre
- 2 test room store with a supportive and experienced retail team
- Berri is situated on the banks of the Murray River and is the perfect regional town to explore and experience
If you are interested in this position or any other permanent Optometrist positions in Australia, please contact Madeleine on 03 9091 8932 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also Partnership available in this store, if you would like to hear more, please contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager on +(0)401 353 587 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.