Specsavers Berri are looking to talk to an experienced Optometrist to fill their full time vacancy.
About the role:
- Work with fully automated equipment – including OCT, and a warm and welcoming retail support team
- A host of professional development opportunities – from our annual clinical conference to ophthalmology-led education programs
- Salary package from $100,000 – $110,000 – pending experience
- Looking for an Optometrist with 3+ years experience who can carry out eye examinations in accordance with Specsavers procedures and professional regulation whilst working alongside other optometrists and dispensing professional
About the store:
- Located within the Riverland Plaza Shopping Centre
- 2 test room store with a supportive and experienced retail team
- Berri is situated on the banks of the Murray River and is the perfect regional town to explore and experience
If you are interested in this position or any other permanent Optometrist positions in Australia, please contact Madeleine on 03 9091 8932 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also Partnership available in this store, if you would like to hear more, please contact Marie Stewart on email@example.com or +61(0)408 084 134
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.