Work in a store dedicated in supporting the local community, at Specsavers Hastings.
About the role:
- Excellent salary package.
- Support and make an impact in the local community.
- Work with market-leading equipment, including:
1) Corneal Topographer
2) Intuitive Colourimeter
3) Vivid Vision virtual reality treatment of amblyopia/strabismus
4) Various Binocular Vision equipment
5) NZs first (and, I think, only) glaucoma co-management scheme with ophthalmology
6) Specialisation in paediatrics
7) Specialisation in Neuro-Ophthalmology – stroke/concussion management
- Registration and PII covered each year
- Work a well-trained retail team, who are all able to dispense and who will make your life easier.
About the store:
Located in the heart of Hastings, Specsavers Hastings hosts 5 testing rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including an OCT. You will be become part of their highly professional and friendly team, supported by an exceptional retail team and 2 fantastic partners. You will have the chance to work with a diverse patient base.
For more information, contact Chris Rickard on +64 (0) 27 579 5499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.