Our Batemans Bay store is currently seeking an experienced, commercially minded Optometrist on either a full-time or part-time basis.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have access to automated equipment including OCT that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
Specsavers Batemans Bay is a two-test room practice with the latest technology, including OCT, and a team that is passionate about achieving the best outcome for all patients.
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Batemans Bay, with the Clyde River winding its way under the bridge and an array of picturesque beaches, national parks and state forests all within reach – this really is the ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.