Our Midland Gate store is currently seeking an experienced and patient focused optometrist to join their wonderful team on either a full-time or part-time basis.
About the role:
- Flexible roster with a weekend day needed each week
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT and Topographer for Ortho K
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Work with a varied patient demographic including pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
Located within the busy Midland Gate Shopping Centre, the clinic boasts 4 spacious testing rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, 8 dispense desks and 2 pre-test rooms.
You will be supported by a large and long-withstanding team of optometrists and retail staff who will ensure a smooth transition from yourself to the patient, therefore providing you with the best opportunity to do what you do best.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.