Join a team of professionals dedicated to delivering the highest level of eye care with Specsavers Narellan.
About the role:
- Full-time or part-time position available including one weekend day
- Narellan pride themselves on exceptional patient care and professionalism everytime
- Work within an experienced and collaborative team of experienced Optometrists and dispensers
About the store:
- 5 test-room store which has the latest technology including OCT, Humphries and ability to specialise in any Optic interests
- Work alongside an experienced and fun optical team that will support you
- Very mixed patient demographic with regular pathology and contact lens fits
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.