Specsavers Brighton have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join their team on a permanent full time basis. If you are an individual who is innovative, enjoys a challenge, passionate about providing exceptional customer service and thrives in fast paced environment- we would love to hear from you.
Specsavers is a leading International Optical retailer with over 35,000 employee’s working across 12 countries. We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride ourselves on.
Our Culture and Values are what makes us stand apart from our competitors and due to our continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational store manager to join us at our Chatswood store.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about retail and can see themselves as making a career out of working in the Optical Industry.
What’s Your Day Job look Like:
- Coach and develop a large retail team of 15+
- Manage the day to day operations of the store and be that front of house support
- Acting a a 2IC when the retail director is in store and assisting the front of house team with pre testing, customer service and dispensing.
- Ensure our team deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Support the Retail Director in:
- Complaint Resolution
- Performance Discussions
- Maintenance of Store Presentation Standards and Stock Management
What Experience Are We Looking For:
- Previous Management experience in the optical industry
- Ability to Role Model Specsavers Behaviours and Values
- Experience in coaching and developing a team
- Work under pressure along with being able to delegate effectively
Great Place to Work Entitlements:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- 2 Free pairs of glasses
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Provide leading industry technical training
- Flexible roster for work / life balance
- An in-depth on boarding and training program, that will continue throughout your career
- Career development and advancement opportunities i.e. cert IV in dispensing and pathway a program developed to give you the tools to own your own store
How to apply:
If you want a meaningful role in which you can make a long-term impact, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call Vanora Nguyen on + 61 3 9091 8973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
*Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advanced for your interest in Specsavers*