Specsavers Cairns Earlville has an opportunity for a graduate optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team on a full-time basis.
- 4 test rooms equipped with market leading technology including OCT
- Work alongside four experienced optometrists and a supportive dispensing/retail team
- Have access to a broad patient base from babies to their oldest patient at 102 years old!
About the role:
- Attractive package on offer including relocation
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
- Roster will require you to work across weekdays and one weekend day
- Loyal patient base along with great relationships created with local Ophthalmologists
What are the perks of being a newly qualified optometrist with Specsavers?
As a newly qualified Optometrist on the Graduate Program, you will experience –
- One to one mentorship in store with your Primary Mentor
- Tiered support system, starting with your Primary Optometry Mentor, as well Regional and Peer Mentors, Retail Support Team and friendly support office in Port Melbourne
- Ongoing professional development events
- An attractive salary and perks package
For more information about this opportunity please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.