Specsavers Geraldton are currently on the lookout for an eager graduate optometrist to join their supportive team.
The Geraldton store prides itself on their team culture with regular activities outside work time such as dinners, drinks and fun nights.
Geraldton is a beautiful coastal town with great weather all year round, amazing beaches, cafe and lots of outdoor activities.
About the role:
- Family practice with a demographic of mainly 45+
- 2 test room store with market leading technology, including OCT
- Wide patient demographic inclusive of myopic control and relationships with local ophthalmologists
- Great opportunity to start your career, including opportunities for pathway and leadership
By joining Specsavers as a graduate optometrist, you have access to the following:
- Join our Graduate Program to support and develop your skill for future career choices
- $2000 CPD Allowance
- AHPRA and Indemnity Insurance
- Relocation Allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
Why Choose Specsavers?
- We are on a mission to change lives through better sight and hearing by eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness including glaucoma and diabetes through early detection
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests and are the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We estimate our optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among out patients by 60%
Contact Sarah Yearsley on email@example.com or 0477012249 to express your interest