Specsavers Griffith has an opportunity for an optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team on a full-time basis.
About the store:
- Located in the Griffith Central Shopping Centre, Specsavers Griffith boasts 7 dispense desks and 3 test rooms with OCT equipment.
- Sunny Singh, the Optometry Director is an UNSW alumni
- Diverse patient demographic including regular pathology
Griffith has many attractions including world-class wineries, nation-building heritage and experience stunning national parks.
About the role:
- Graduates will be enrolled on the Specsavers Graduate Program
- Instore mentor will offer support & mentorship through the program
- Access to start of the art equipment & OCT
- Work within a passionate and professional team
For more information about this opportunity please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.