Specsavers Livingston are looking for a Graduate Optometrist to join their supportive and collaborative team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Great relationships and CPD events with local ophthalmologists for continued learning
- Excellent support for ongoing career development
- By joining our fantastic team you will work alongside experienced and dedicated Optometrists while being supported by a large team of retail staff helping you focus on what you do best.
- Attractive salary package – including CPD, AHPRA and PI insurance
About the store:
Our team at Livingston provide expert Optometry care to a wide demographic of patients of all ages and backgrounds. You will be working in a 4-test room clinic whilst utilising OCT, HFA3 & Oculo.
This is a great career opportunity to develop your skills and experience by exposure to new cases in a supportive environment. The store pride itself on their friendly team with a great culture giving you the balance to make your day more enjoyable.
This store is a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Sarah Yearsley on 0477 012 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.