Specsavers Success has an opportunity for an optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team on a full-time basis.
Specsavers arrival in Australia and New Zealand has been one of the most exciting eye health and retail success stories to date, with over 400 stores now across ANZ.
We’re also regularly acknowledged by the industry for extraordinary customer service and clinical achievements.
- 4 test room store
- Experienced therapeutically endorsed partners
- Retail Partner is a qualified orthoptist
- Demographic is an even spread from tots to elderly with lots of families, and over 80% heath fund members
- Winner of ANZ team culture award 2016
- 3 Customer first awards
- CREATE award winner 2018
- Community award 2018
- Shortlisted for up coming Doug Perkins Medal for clinical excellence 2019
- Strong focus on personal and professional career development and training
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission.
Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.