Specsavers Recruitment Services is holding a series of networking events for those interested in learning more about Specsavers’ plan to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand.
On the evening, attendees will hear more about how Specsavers’ equipment and technology strategies, major investments into optometry and dispensing professional development, and close working relationships with ophthalmology and various eye disease stakeholders are improving patient outcomes in Australia and New Zealand.
These events also present a fantastic opportunity to network with other optometrists, and to find out more about the career opportunities available through Specsavers. Refreshments will be provided and guests are encouraged to bring a friend along to the event.
Networking events have been confirmed in the following regions:
- Sydney: Tuesday, 19th March [Click for NSW registration]
- Perth: Monday, 25th March [Click for WA registration]
- Melbourne: Monday, 1st April [Click for VIC registration]
- Adelaide: Wednesday, 10th April [Click for SA registration]
- Brisbane: Tuesday, 16th April [Click for QLD registration]
- Auckland: Tuesday, 7th May [Click for NZ registration]
To find out more about the networking events taking place near you and to register, call the Specsavers Recruitment Services team on 1300 889 350 (AU) or email email@example.com