Looking to fill up your diaries during the Christmas and New Year period? We’ve got you covered! Specsavers are seeking experienced optometrists to fill the following vacancies:
- Grafton, NSW: 23rd – 24th Dec
- Berri, SA: 27th – 28th Dec and 30th – 31st Dec
- Echuca, VIC: 23rd – 24th Dec and 27th – 28th Dec
- Bairnsdale, VIC: 30th Dec – 4th Jan
- Kalamunda, WA: 30th – 31st Dec and 3rd – 4th Jan
- Kingaroy, QLD: 27th Dec – 11th Jan
About the role:
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- Higher remuneration available during the busy period
- Work alongside passionate and dedicated optometrists and retail staff
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Don’t miss out on these opportunities! For more information, contact Cindy Marshall on 0450 609 872 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.