Have you always wanted to combine work and travel? We are seeking experienced optometrists for ongoing locum work starting from mid Feb 2020.
About the role:
- Attractive hourly rate
- 2-week booking preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- You will work with a fantastic team of experienced optometrists and an enthusiastic retail team
About the store:
- Specsavers Albany boasts 2 spacious testing rooms equipped with market leading technology, 6 dispense desks and 2 pre-test rooms.
- Use this opportunity to escape the busyness of the city lifestyle and explore WA, while receiving great rates and have all your travels organised and paid for.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Get your first choice for dates and rates! For more information, contact Grace Michael on +61 (0) 437 748 859 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.