Specsavers Ballarat and Wendouree are seeking experienced optometrists for ongoing locum cover across their two stores.
About the role:
- Attractive hourly rate
- 2-week booking preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- You will work with a fantastic team of experienced optometrists and an enthusiastic retail team
About the store:
- Specsavers Ballarat is located within Bridge Mall, which is in the heart of the City of Ballarat. The store is split over 2 different levels, and boasts 8 dispensing desks and 4 equipped testing rooms with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- The Wendouree store is situated in the Stockland Wendouree Village Shopping Centre, and utilises 3 dispense desks and 3 spacious consulting rooms
- Located just an hour from Melbourne, Ballarat is Victoria’s 3rd largest city. Renowned for its wineries and restaurant scene along with hiking trails, boutique stores, galleries and stunning Architecture there is something for everyone
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Grace Michael on +61 (0) 437 748 859 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.