Our Specsavers Bega store is looking for an experienced locum optometrist to join their fantastic team in January 2020.
About the role:
- Specsavers Bega is looking for cover from 7 January to 10 January
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- Oculo and OCT experience is preferred
- Your flights and accommodation are provided and arranged by the Specsavers Recruitment team
About the store:
- Specsavers Bega is situated in the Sapphire Marketplace, and boasts 5 dispense desks, 3 test rooms and OCT equipment. You will be supported by an experienced team and dedicated partners
- Located in the rural heartland of the NSW South Coast, Bega has lots to offer with beautiful national parks and an array of beaches along the Sapphire Coast
Remember we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information on this opportunity, and others we have, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.