Specsavers Dubbo is seeking an enthusiastic optometrist for block work from 2-7 November and 9-14 December.
About the role:
- Specsavers Dubbo is looking for locum cover from 2-7 November and also from 9-14 December.
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- Oculo and OCT experience is preferred
- Flights and accommodation are provided, and arranged by the Specsavers recruitment team
About the store:
- Specsavers Dubbo is a warm and welcoming team with 2 test rooms and OCT equipment
- Located in regional NSW, Dubbo is nestled amongst quaint rural villages and set on the banks of the Macquarie River. This small town boasts a relaxed country atmosphere with an array of natural attractions and good food.
Remember we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information on this opportunity, and others we have, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or email@example.com
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.