Looking to fill up your diary before the Christmas period? Specsavers Forster are seeking an experienced optometrist for ongoing locum work from the 2nd of December.
About the role:
- Specsavers Forster are seeking ongoing locum work from 2nd December
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- 2-week booking preferred
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- Work within an enthusiastic and passionate team
About the store:
- Specsavers Forster is a 2 testing room store fully equipped with OCT equipment. You will be supported by a dedicated and passionate team to deliver outstanding eye care.
- A few hours’ drive north of Sydney, Specsavers Forster is located on the picturesque coastline of NSW, surrounded by beautiful beaches and national parks. Known as the jewel of the NSW north coast and the beating heart of the great lakes, this gem has all the amenities of a big city with the relaxed and easy-going lifestyle of a beach-side town.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.