Have you always wanted to combine work and travel? Our new store in Grafton are seeking block locum work ongoing from 27 December.
About the role:
- New store in Grafton is seeking block locum bookings ongoing from 27 December
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- 3-4 week block booking preferred
- Flights and accommodation provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- Work with experienced optometrists and a dedicated retail team
About the store:
- Grafton is a new store expected to open in October
- Located on the Clarence River, Grafton is a rural city that has plenty to offer. Explore beautiful heritage and museums on your days off.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or email@example.com
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.