Have you always wanted to combine work and travel? Our Grafton store are seeking locum bookings for 2 – 11 Jan, 10 – 15 Feb and from 2 – 21 March onwards.
About the role:
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- 3-4 week block booking preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Work with an experienced and passionate team
About the store:
- Specsavers Grafton is located within Grafton Shoppingworld, attracting high levels of foot traffic. The store itself is 133 sqm in size, with 2 spacious optical testing rooms equipped with state-of-the-art OCT equipment, and 1 dedicated audiology room.
- Situated on the Clarence River, Grafton is a rural city that has plenty to offer. Explore beautiful heritage and museums on your days off.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.