Looking to fill up your diary before the Christmas period? Specsavers Mackay are seeking an experienced optometrist for ongoing locum cover in Australia’s all year round sun and coastal destination.
About the role:
- Specsavers Mackay are seeking ongoing locum cover
- 2-week booking preferred
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Attractive hourly rate
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
About the store:
- Located with Caneland Central, the store boasts 3 spacious testing rooms fully equipped with OCT equipment
- Located on the beautiful coastline of North East Queensland, Mackay has something for everyone – the natural beauty of beaches and sub-tropical rainforests, while also having the Great Barrier Reef at your doorstep
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Matthew Cooney – Locum Consultant – QLD & NT, on (03) 8532 8673 or 0447 276 483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.