Specsavers Maryborough have a fantastic opportunity for experienced and professional optometrists to provide excellent eyecare on an ongoing basis.
About the role:
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- Have access to market leading technology, and be rewarded with attractive hourly rates
- Flights and accommodation will be provided, and arranged by the Specsavers Recruitment team
About the store:
- Specsavers Maryborough is located within the Station Square Shopping Centre, and boasts 4 dispense desks and 2 fully equipped test rooms. You will be supported by experienced optometrists and a dedicated retail staff team
- Maryborough is north of Brisbane and located within the Fraser Island region. This is a great opportunity to visit a beautiful location while earning great rates
Remember we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information on this opportunity, and others we have, contact Matthew Cooney, Locum Consultant – QLD/NT, on +61 (03) 8532 8673 or email@example.com
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.