Specsavers Port Macquarie are offering fantastic opportunities for an experienced optometrist to join their supportive and dedicated team from 13-25 January.
About the role:
- Specsavers Port Macquarie are seeking block locum work from 14-30 October and 2-21 December
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights and accommodation provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- Work within an enthusiastic and passionate team
About the store:
- Specsavers Port Macquarie is a 2 testing room store with OCT equipment. You will be working alongside a dedicated and passionate team.
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Hastings River, Port Macquarie is a beautiful coastal town.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.