Specsavers Tamworth are seeking experienced optometrists for ongoing block bookings from December 2019.
About the role:
- Attractive hourly rate
- 2-week booking preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Oculo and OCT experience preferred
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided, and booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team
- You will work with a fantastic team of experienced optometrists and an enthusiastic retail team
About the store:
- This is a large clinic consisting of five state-of-the-art testing rooms with two OCT, Ortho-K equipment and Ultra-Wide Imaging
- Tamworth is northeast NSW and attracts visitors for a variety of reasons from its annual country music festivals to national parks and horse-riding events
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Tamsin Dornbusch, Locum Consultant – NSW & ACT, on +61 (03) 8416 2612 or 0499 905 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.