We are looking for patient focused and passionate Optometrists to join the Specsavers family at multiple locations in Brisbane.
What we have to offer:
- Market leading technology – including OCT free for EVERY patient
- Excellent career development opportunities – such as Pathway to partnership, mentorship and community engagement opportunities
- Competitive salaries with loads of additional extras!
- Roster agreed in advance so you can plan your personal life
- Flexible working options such as full-time, part-time or fixed term
- North Lakes
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (4) 4788 9110 or email email@example.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn an easy $5k through our Refer a Friend bonus