An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified optometrist to join the Specsavers team in Echuca. Located on the banks of the Murray River, this is the perfect opportunity to explore the wonders of what regional Victoria has to offer.
About the store and role:
- Full-time position
- Market leading equipment including OCT
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Supportive and dedicated team to allow you to do what you do best
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Charlotte Barlow, Graduate Recruitment Consultant on +61 (0) 427 066 342 or email email@example.com