Specsavers is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an optometrist to join as a joint venture partner to work across two stores in Marion, South Australia.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
- The two stores operate under one joint venture partnership, so you will be able to own and work across both stores. Located within the Westfield Marion Shopping Centre. One store boasts 5 dispensing desks, 2 fully-equipped testing rooms and over 1,000 frames on display, while the other store utilizes 4 dispense desks, 2 fully-equipped testing rooms and has 1,070 frames on display.
- Only a 20 min drive from Adelaide CBD, this is a rare metropolitan Adelaide opportunity that will not last long!
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager, on +61 (0) 401 353 587 or email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.