This exciting opportunity is for an experienced optometrist to join as a joint venture partner at our Porirua store in New Zealand.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
- Specsavers Porirua is located within the North City Shopping Centre, which houses over 90 specialty stores including Kmart and Farmers. The store itself boasts 2 fully equipped testing rooms, 4 dispensing desks and has over 1,070 frames on display.
- Only a 20 min drive north of Wellington, Porirua offers peaceful surroundings with vibrant culture, art, shopping and outdoor activities.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager, on +61 (0) 401 353 587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.