Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. We are looking for an Optometrist looking to accelerate their career by owning and working within our Ashburton store.
Ashburton is a picturesque town in the heart of the South Island, the charming town is known for its friendly atmosphere and stunning landscapes. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, or a tranquil escape, Ashburton has something to offer for everyone with its natural beauty and rich culture.
Specsavers Ashburton is 139 meters squared and has 2 Optical test rooms, 6 dispense points, boasts of 1100+ frames on display and state of the art equipment including OCT.
With a 50% shareholding available; this store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61478201057 or E firstname.lastname@example.org