Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist looking to take the next step in their career and join us as a Joint Venture Partner across two of our Specsavers stores located in Brisbane CBD and Brisbane CBD East.
Brisbane is a thriving multicultural city and with continued growth it has become the third largest city in Australia. With a growing number of sophisticated dining venues, lively bars, and cafes it is easy to take advantage of the city’s alfresco lifestyle.
Brisbane CBD store is 144 meters squared and has 3 Optical test rooms and 7 dispense points. Brisbane CBD East store is 92 meters squared and has 3 Optical test rooms, 7 dispense points and a dedicated Audiology room. Both stores boast over 1100+ frames on display across and state of the art equipment including OCT.
The store demographic across both stores would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com