Join our fantastic, and friendly team of Optometrists at Specsavers Carnes Hill. With much experience in the optics industry – Specsavers Carnes Hill is known in the community for delivering the highest quality patient care!
With a 50% shareholding available; this store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
Carnes Hill is 38 kms west of Sydney CBD, in the major growth area of Liverpool City Council. Carnes Hill Marketplace is easily accessible, west of the M7 freeway and anchored by a Dan Murphys, BigW and a Woolworths with 50 speciality retailers.
The store opened in 2017, is 117 sqm in size, and offers 2 Optical test rooms, 5 dispense desk, a staff room, 1000+ frame count and is fully equipped with brand new state of the art equipment including OCT.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E firstname.lastname@example.org