This is a rare opportunity to be a JVP across two stores. Coffs Harbour is a coastal city located on the north coast of New South Wales about 540 km north of Sydney, and 390 km south of Brisbane. Coffs Harbour Airport is located 4 km from Coffs Harbour’s town centre.
Despite its inland city centre, Coffs has a string of fabulous beaches. The town offers plenty of water-based activities, action sports and wildlife encounters, not to mention the cultural beacon that is the Big Banana.
There are plenty of things to see and do in the area such as the many national parks, reserves and marine parks. You can go fishing, kayaking and cycling, or simply just enjoy the plethora of restaurants that Coffs Harbour has to offer.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understand what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive well-being workshops
About the store:
Specsavers Coffs consists of two jointly owned stores with a well-established customer base. The stores opened in 2008, and across both stores offers: 6 optical testing rooms, 1 dedicated audiology room, 9 dispense points, over 2200 frames on display and state of the art OCT technology and HVF analysers.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E firstname.lastname@example.org