This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Optometrist to join as a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Darwin North, NT
About the role:
In partnership with the Retail/Dispensing Joint Venture Partners, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store
Darwin is the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory and the gateway to the massive Kakadu National Park. From incredible sunset cruises and crocodile encounters to Asian food markets and outdoor cinemas, Darwin has it all. The store is located in Hibiscus Shopping town and offers 2 test rooms, an experienced and supportive retail team and well established relationships with local Ophthalmologists and GP’s.
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 478 201 057 or E email@example.com
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%