This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Optometrist to join as a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Dunedin.
Situated at the head of Otago Harbour on the South Island’s southeast coast Dunedin is recognised for its breathtaking landscapes, historical architecture, and booming café culture. Dunedin’s quirky urban centre is a mixture of grand old buildings, intriguing shops and bustling eateries, with vibrant street art around almost every corner.
About the role:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
- The store opened in 2010, offers 3 test rooms, state of the art equipment including OCT machines, 7 dispense points and over 1000 frames on display, as well as staff amenities and office.
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
This store is a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Chris Rickard on +64 (27) 579 5499 or email email@example.com