Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. We are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join our friendly team of 12 at Specsavers Gisborne as a Joint Venture Partner.
Gisborne is a small city in Northeast New Zealand nested along the coastline of Poverty Bay. Gisborne boasts easy access to wineries and stunning national parks. With easy access to the airport and highways the area is easy to travel to.
Specsavers Gisborne is 243 meters squared and has 3 Optical test rooms, 6 dispense points, a dedicated audiology room, boasts of 1100+ frames on display and stare of the art equipment including OCT.
With a 50% shareholding available; this store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com