About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understand what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive well-being workshops
About the store:
In the south – west of New South Wales, at the heart of the vast Murrumbidgee irrigation area is Griffith. With fertile land particularly well suited to vineyards, Griffith is a popular food and wine destination. There are more than a dozen wineries in the district with world famous names.
The store is located within Griffith Central Shopping Centre, attracting high levels of foot traffic. The store opened in 2018, and includes 3 optical testing rooms, 1 audiology room, 5 dispense points, over 1100 frames on display and state of the art OCT technology and HVF analyser.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Madeleine Curran, Senior Professional Recruitment Consultant, on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or firstname.lastname@example.org