We have an opportunity for an Optometrist to join us as a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Hornsby in New South Wales!
About the store/opportunity:
In partnership with the other Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
Hornsby is a metropolitan suburb located in the upper North Shore of Sydney in New South Wales. It’s home to the major shopping precincts of Westfield Hornsby and the boutiques of the Hornsby strip mall. The suburb also offers easy access to the Berowra Valley National Park, Dangar Island and the Pacific Highway.
Specsavers Hornsby is located in Westfield Hornsby, The center houses over 100 specialty stores including Just Jeans, Universal Store and Country Road. The store opened in 2009 and offers 6 Optical test rooms and 1176 frames on display with newly fitted backlit and digital displays, Audiology services, and state of the art equipment including OCT.
As a Specsavers Joint Venture Partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E email@example.com