Specsavers have an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist looking to accelerate their career by becoming a Joint Venture Partner within our Kalamunda store.
Just a short 30-minute drive from Perth CBD, Kalamunda is within easy reach to the city whilst offering a small town lifestyle. With vineyards and breathtaking views from the Darling Scarp so you will never run out of places to explore.
Specsavers Kalamunda is located within Kalamunda Central which houses over 35 specialty stores. The store itself is 189sqm in size with 3 optical test rooms, 7 dispense desks, a dedicated audiology room, 1000+ frames on display, and state of the art equipment including OCT.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service. This store demographic would offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and make positive impact in their local community.
As a Specsavers Joint Venture Partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on E email@example.com