Located on the beautiful coast of Western Australia, Mandurah is a family friendly, natural adventure playground. Just minutes from Halls Head beach and only a short drive to Perth’s CBD, Mandurah offers the perfect lifestyle balance.
About the stores/ opportunity:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
Specsavers Mandurah Forum is located within the Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre. The Shopping Centre houses over 200 specialty stores including major retailers such as Coles, David Jones, Kmart and Woolworths. The store itself opened in 2014 and has built a loyal database of patients over the years that followed. The store boasts 13 dispensing desks, 6 test rooms, over 1000 frames on display and state of the art equipment including OCT technology.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61478201057 or E firstname.lastname@example.org