This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Optometrist to join as a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Mittagong.
About the role:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
Scenic gateway to the beautiful Southern Highlands, the village of Mittagong is nestled between ancient volcanic peaks, mountain reserves and rolling vineyards. Discover colonial sandstone cottages, buildings and historic ironworks, and take a tasting tour of renowned local cellar doors, wineries and heritage pubs.
Specsavers Mittagong is located within Highlands Marketplace Shopping Centre. The store opened in 2015 and refurbished in 2019, offers 3 Optical test rooms, 7 dispensing desks with state of the art equipment including OCT machines and a dedicated Audiology room.
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%