Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist looking to accelerate their career by owning and working within our Nelson store.
Nelson is situated at the top north – west of the South Island and is the sunniest region in New Zealand. Nelson is known for its local arts and crafts stores and art galleries. The region also has a great outdoor environment with plenty of hiking, kayaking and cruising options, great retail outlets, great seafood, wine and beer.
In the 13 years the Nelson Specsavers store has been operating the team have built a loyal patient database. The store is 129sqm in size, contains 4 dispensing desks, 2 test rooms, over 1100 frames on display, and a dual use Audiology room and state of the art equipment including OCT.
With a 50% shareholding available; this store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Sinead Convery on M +61 (0)409 325 075 or E firstname.lastname@example.org