Specsavers are currently on the lookout for an experienced optometrist to join us as a joint venture partner in our Specsavers store, Port Pirie, SA.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
Known as ‘The City of Friendly People’, Port Pirie is a small sea port town on the east coast of the Spencer Gulf, full of history. Take a stroll along the main street or visit the local product markets.
The Port Pirie Specsavers store itself contains 7 dispensing desks, 3 test rooms, has over 1000 frames on display and boasts state of the art OCT technology.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.