Specsavers is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an optometrist to join as a joint venture partner to work across both the Ballarat and Wendouree stores in Victoria.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced optometrist who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
- Due to positive growth in our Ballarat store, Specsavers opened a second store in Wendouree two years ago. The two stores operate under one joint venture partnership, so you will be able to own and work across the two stores within the heart of Ballarat.
- Specsavers Ballarat is located within Bridge Mall, which is in the heart of the City of Ballarat. The store is 298 sqm in size split over 2 different levels, and boasts 8 dispensing desks, 4 fully equipped testing-rooms and over 1,170 frames on display.
- The Wendouree store is situated in the Stockland Wendouree Village Shopping Centre, which houses over 100 specialty stores. The store is 131 sqm in size and utilises 3 dispense desks and 3 spacious consulting rooms.
- Victoria’s largest inland city, Ballarat is a thriving hub of contemporary arts, events and food and wine, with a fascinating heritage backdrop.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager, on +61 (0) 401 353 587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.