Specsavers is located within the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, in metropolitan Perth and easily accessible by public transport, anchored by supermarket, a variety of takeaway and dine in options and over 130 specialty retail stores specialty retail stores
About the stores/opportunity:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your teams to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
- The store itself opened in 2008 and has built and established a loyal database of patients in the years that followed.
- The store is 147sqm in size, has 4 test rooms, 9 dispense desks and over 1100 frames on display. Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 478 201 057 or E email@example.com