Optometrist Joint Venture Partnership Opportunity – Blacktown, NSW
Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist looking to accelerate their career by owning and working within our Blacktown store, in NSW.
Blacktown is a vibrant city that combines urban convenience with a strong sense of community. Situated in the western suburbs of Sydney, approximately 34kms from Sydney’s CBD, it is known for its numerous parks, reserves, and recreational spaces, providing residents with various opportunities for outdoor activities.
Specsavers Blacktown is conveniently located in Westpoint shopping centre, a major retail hub located in the heart of Blacktown. The centre is anchored near a plethora of retail stores, entertainment venues, and dining options. The store itself is 268sqm in size with 6 Optical test rooms, a dedicated Audiology room, 13 dispense points, 1000+ frames on display, and state of the art equipment including OCT.
This store demographic would offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and make positive impact in their local community.
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com