Situated in the Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, Specsavers Cranbourne is well placed with access to great shopping, public transport and free staff carparking.
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your teams to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
About the stores/opportunity:
- Specsavers Cranbourne opened in 2009 as a small store and have now relocated to an XL store
- Offers 4 test rooms, 9 dispense points, 1176 frame count
- 2 OCT machines with 2 full pre-screening suites
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org