Once in a lifetime opportunity for two experienced Optometrists to join as Joint Venture Partners at Specsavers Pukekohe!
Pukekohe is a small rural town about 50km south of the Auckland city centre. The town’s busy centre has many cafés and restaurants. Local attractions include the Saturday morning market, golf, horse treks and stunning west coast beaches.
About the role:
In partnership with the other Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
Specsavers Pukekohe contains 2 Optical test rooms, 2 dedicated pre-test rooms, 2 Fields rooms, 8 dispense points, 1176 frames on display, a dedicated Audiology room and state of the art equipment including OCT.
As a Specsavers Joint Venture Partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
If you are interested in partnering with a high profile established business, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Sinéad Convery on M +61 (0) 409 325 075 or E firstname.lastname@example.org